Please consider the following before registering for this event:
The Covid-19 pandemic continues to be a significant concern for all of us. The timing of this event is such that there will likely be uncertainty right up to the days immediately preceding the event regarding our ability to conduct the event safely.
Our ability to keep you safe will be the key factor in determining whether or not to hold the event as scheduled. We continue to monitor developments. Know that we consider such things as conditions in the county where the event will be held, positivity rates in Ohio and around the country, progress in the vaccination program, and our own safety protocols as we make determinations about holding events such as this one in person.
If we are unable to hold this event at the time of your registration, you will have the option to defer your attendance to a later date, or to obtain a full refund. If you do register, we'll keep you updated if significant developments occur.